Terms of Sale & Policies
How to Order:
- Orders can be placed by telephone, fax, e-mail, or on our Web site.
- Please use item numbers or item descriptions on all orders to ensure accuracy.
- Include desired method of shipment on all orders, as well as the required delivery date.
- Initial orders will be invoiced by credit card until credit terms have been established.
- Customer credit accounts will be processed upon receipt and approval of completed credit application. Please note that it will take approximately seven (7) business days to process your application.
- Net thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
- Visa and MasterCard payments accepted and will be charged on the date of shipment.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars, F.O.B. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include any applicable sales taxes or duties.
- Shipments will be sent prepaid and freight charges will be added to the invoice.
- Standard freight charges do not include insurance.
- All past due amounts are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge, with an effective annual rate of 18%.
Returned Goods Policy:
- All returns must be authorized by the Ortoped inside Sales Representative (ISR).
- Each request must include the following:
- Customer name and address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Customer PO number
- Quantity, item number and description of item
- Reason for return
- The return shipment must be coordinated with the ISR, who will advise of the proper mode of transportation and product return location. A return authorization number will be issued and must be clearly referenced with your return. Goods must be returned within the set days established by OrtoPed’s return policy. Upon satisfactory inspection of goods, a credit will be issued. Items without a return authorization (RA), will be refused and returned to the customer at their expense.
- Goods ordered in error are to be returned Prepaid and are subject to a restocking charge.
- Returns are not authorized for the following:
- Any items not purchased from OrtoPed
- Custom Orders
- Most Microprocessor products (ie: batteries, bebionic,etc)
- Regular & special size prosthetic Socks
- Raw materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Merchandise past 90 days
- Products not in original packaging
- Products not returnable as per our manufacturer’s policies and procedures
- Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. OrtoPed will assist in the coordination of warranty repairs with the manufacture and in some cases replace merchandise as required on behalf of the manufacturer. Please call (ISR) for Return Authorization (RA) prior to shipping items for warranty or repair.
- Warranty and defective items that are shipped to OrtoPed should have a note explaining why the product is defective along with the RA#.
OrtoPed Product Return Form:
- Please complete the product return form, and you can fax or email to the ISR group.